With all of the other preparations that come with the holiday season, being stuck on what to get that amazing lady in your life (whether she be your mother, wife, sister, girlfriend, etc.) can be the most frustrating thing. Luckily for you guys I picked out a few items she will love based on my own experiences and pure joy when shopping for others! Hopefully it will help you during this last crunch before Christmas!
1. Blanket Scarf: A scarf is one of the easiest gifts you can give someone that you know they will use during the winter season! Blanket scarves are the best accessory because they are so massive you can wear them multiple ways!
2. Mario Badescu Rose Water: From Oily and Dry skinned friends alike, this spray has been a life save for my combination skin. I use it after washing my face to help keep my skin in balance, and even the smaller size has lasted me a while! He recently came out with a lavender version I am excited to try (stay tuned for a review on the blog or YT channel).
3. Beaded Tassle Earrings: Tassles have been all the rage this past Spring/Fall season and I love that they come in a variety of style. You guys know I love versatility so being able to dress up/down a piece is always an important factor for me. I picture myself styling these earrings with a cute pair of jeans and a graphic tee or a nice dinner out with the girls.
4. Cheetah Foldable Flats: You guys know how much I raged about Yosi Samra and the flats I wore to NYFW! They were definitely a life saver and can make the perfect gift this holiday season! Every girl on the go needs a pair in their wardrobe, see my review here.
5. Matching PJ Set: Because sleeping classy improves your dreamlife.
6. Neutral Socks
7. Plush Sleeping Mask: For the traveler, or the days you want to sleep in without being disturbed by mother nature.
8. A Journal/Planner: Coming into this new year one of my new dedications will be to organization, and since I can only use one planner and bullet journal at a time I will be sending all the other cute ones your way.
9. Burgundy Boots: I know how hard it is to find the perfect pair of boots, I have been on the hunt for some brown boots for months now (but that is a different story). These cranberry boots are super cute and the perfect accent color for this season!
10. Chenille Sweater: I have recently bought two chenille sweaters and I am in love! They are super soft and cozy which makes them a must have during these next few months of chilly weather.